Write for Us
Your article will be schedule and post on Pinterest regularly once we accept your guest post.
- The article should be at least 900 words, recommended 1200 words.
- Content should be high-quality, original, and unpublished (Do not send articles that you have already posted or submitted elsewhere)
- Proofread your article
- Once your article has been published at surviveafterend.com, the copyright belongs to surviveafterend.com
- You cannot submit it elsewhere.
- We reserve the right to edit articles for length, grammar, spelling, punctuation.
- We reserve the right to post only those articles that we deem high quality.
- We reserve the right to add/remove internal and/or external links to the article.
- One affiliate links, but put at your own risk, we do not take responsibility for the consequences; some affiliate vendor does not allow your link on other websites.
- Avoid keyword-rich anchor text links
- Maximum 3 DoFollow links
- Please submit a title and brief outline of the article idea before writing and submitting the full article
Highly prefer apocalypse preparation, doomsday prepping, disaster preparation, prepping, SHTF preparedness, bug out, long term food prepping.
Will take into consideration: Wilderness survival, general survival, outdoor prepping, camping, self-defense, and martial art.
Benefits To You:
- Your article will be featured on my front page for a whole week or longer.
- Your article will be schedule and post on Pinterest regularly.
- No charge for guest posts, which is why we expect them to be good