- The article should be at least 1000 words.
- Content should be high-quality, original, and unpublished (Do not send articles that you have already posted or submitted elsewhere)
- Proofread your article
- Once your article has been published at surviveafterend.com, the copyright belongs to surviveafterend.com
- You cannot submit it elsewhere.
- We reserve the right to edit articles for length, grammar, spelling, punctuation.
- We reserve the right to post only those articles that we deem high quality.
- We reserve the right to add/remove internal and/or external links to the article.
- One affiliate links, but put at your own risk, we do not take responsibility for the consequences; some affiliate vendor does not allow your link on other websites.
- Avoid keyword-rich anchor text links
- Maximum 2 DoFollow links
Highly prefer apocalypse preparation, doomsday prepping, disaster preparation, prepping, SHTF preparedness, bug out, long term food prepping.
Will take into consideration: Wilderness survival, general survival, outdoor prepping, camping, self-defense, and martial art.